Wednesday 11 July 2012

Scottish Championships 2012 - Day 5 - I'm So Tired

"I haven't slept a wink I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink I wonder, should I get up and fix myself a drink?"

Such prophetic words from a certain Mr Lennon and Mr McCartney.  Today has been a struggle for us all.  It started off badly when we discovered that I had posted the wrong file.  This meant we had 2 versions of the draw in 2 different places....

Just when we thought it could not get worse, We seemed to forget how to do a draw!  Yep welcome to the middle of the tournament.  I don't know what it is but this day is always the hardest and certainly looking at the games today, I think the players have felt it as well.

Add to that that a couple of boards decided to play up and well I need a stiff drink!

On the bright side, we are now counting days down not up :D

Just a short blog today, I am helping Alex put the games in and it is getting close to midnight as it is!

Today I wish to present the cast of the U1750 / Seniors.  There are two people missing  but I'll get them tomorrow.









I am really looking forward to tomorrow, Paul McDonald is coming to the champs, his first trip out of the hospital since his stroke.  I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a really good day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment